Jewelry Care Instructions
Did you know that your skin was made to wear jewelry? Wearing sterling silver jewelry will help maintain its beauty and luster, so wear it often!
Each La Costa Organic Jewelry piece is handcrafted from beginning to end with high-quality materials and .925 Sterling Silver. Your organic gemstone is in its natural state, imperfections and inclusions add to its character and unique beauty.
- To clean gemstones, use 1 drop of Dawn dishwashing soap diluted in 1 cup of warm water. Gently rub on the solution then rinse with cool water, quickly pat dry with a lint-free cloth to remove all moisture.
- To clean crystals, lightly dampen a q-tip with 100% acetone (not nail polish remover) and quickly wipe over crystals.
- Use your La Costa silver polishing cloth to clean bright silver.
- Ionic jewelry cleaner may be used by carefully dipping the jewelry for a maximum of 40 seconds in ionic cleaner with ionic solution, then rinsing with cool water for 1 second, then quickly patting dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Store in La Costa signature box, pouch, air-tight container, to keep away from humidity and moisture.
- At all times, keep free from perfume, hairspray, lotion, water*, and perspiration.
- Stones and crystals are breakable thus, strikes and falls should be avoided.
- Earring posts are soldered, so avoid bending to preserve strength.
- Earring loops are provided with silicone backs to secure the ears.
- Rings are sizable and are to be adjusted with a mandrel to provide even pressure to preserve band strength and shape.
- Water should only be used during the jewelry cleaning process, for less than 40 seconds, and quickly pat dry.
Note: *Water should only be used during the jewelry cleaning process, for less than 40 seconds, and quickly pat dry.