Flower Charm Hoop Earrings
These beautiful flower earrings will make you feel so feminine you will want to wear them everyday!
Our Logo is made after an Orchid, which represents love, luxury, beauty and strength.
These earrings can be worn as shown, together or remove the charm to wear the hoops alone.
- Total length with pendant is 1.5"
- Swarovski™ crystal
- .925 Sterling Silver precious base metal
- Gold is 24K Gold dipped .925 Sterling Silver
- Dark Blackish finish is Oxidized and/or Black Rhodium dipped .925 Sterling Silver
- Huggie hoop diameter is .5"
- Gold huggie hoop: 18K Gold plated .925 Sterling Silver with crystals
- Dark blackish finish huggie hoop: Oxidized and/or Black Rhodium plated .925 Sterling Silver with crystals
Quatrefoil charm design has stood the test of time. This beloved shape has long stood for good luck. At La Costa, we like it for it’s simple geometric shape and transitional styling. We found it so appealing that it’s part of our logo, also derived from a modern orchid design.
Timeless and transitional, this symbol makes a big impact in today’s designs and has for centuries. The quatrefoil is the ancient symbol for good luck. Derived from Latin roots and means four leaves, similar to a four-leaf clover.
In the Christian faith, the leaves represent the four evangelists of the Bible: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
In Native American culture, the four leaves symbolize the four ends of the earth, similar to a compass: North, South, East, and West.
It symbolizes symmetry and harmony.