Flower Drop Statement Earrings
Turn heads with these 3Way, teardrop earrings. Gorgeous crystal logo stud with round crystal ball and a tear shaped organic gemstone drop. You can wear these earrings as a simple stud or together with drop for a dramatic look. You may use multiple stud options with this earring: round, oval, logo, gemstone or crystal. Large disc backs with silicone are the secret to making your earring fit beautifully.
- Each earring weights approximately 9.5 grams
- This elegant drop earring is approximately .8" wide x 2" long
- Logo crystal stud is approx .5" W X .5" L
- Tear drop measures approx 1.5" L X .8" W
- Organic gemstone
- Swarovski™ crystal
- .925 Sterling Silver precious base metal
- Gold is 24K Gold dipped .925 Sterling Silver
- Dark Blackish finish is Oxidized and/or Black Rhodium dipped .925 Sterling Silver
Quatrefoil stud top design has stood the test of time. This beloved shape has long stood for good luck. At La Costa, we like it for it’s simple geometric shape and transitional styling. We found it so appealing that it’s part of our logo, also derived from a modern orchid design.
Timeless and transitional, this symbol makes a big impact in today’s designs and has for centuries. The quatrefoil is the ancient symbol for good luck. Derived from Latin roots and means four leaves, similar to a four-leaf clover.
In the Christian faith, the leaves represent the four evangelists of the Bible: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
In Native American culture, the four leaves symbolize the four ends of the earth, similar to a compass: North, South, East, and West.
It symbolizes symmetry and harmony.