2Way Logo & O Drop Earrings
Function has never been so beautiful. These beyond gorgeous earrings are lightweight and can be worn as a simple logo stud or add the "O" drop for a more glamorous look. You will turn heads!
- Approximate weight is 5.8 grams each.
- Stud measures approximately .5" long X .5" wide
- O drop measures approximately 1.6" long X 1" wide
- The earring measures approx. 2.25" long X 1" wide
- Swarovski™ crystal
- .925 Sterling Silver precious base metal
- Gold is 24K Gold dipped .925 Sterling Silver
- Dark Blackish finish is Oxidized and/or Black Rhodium dipped .925 Sterling Silver
Quatrefoil stud top design has stood the test of time. This beloved shape has long stood for good luck. At La Costa, we like it for it’s simple geometric shape and transitional styling. We found it so appealing that it’s part of our logo, also derived from a modern orchid design.
Timeless and transitional, this symbol makes a big impact in today’s designs and has for centuries. The quatrefoil is the ancient symbol for good luck. Derived from Latin roots and means four leaves, similar to a four-leaf clover.
In the Christian faith, the leaves represent the four evangelists of the Bible: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
In Native American culture, the four leaves symbolize the four ends of the earth, similar to a compass: North, South, East, and West.
It symbolizes symmetry and harmony.