Team Vision & Growth
La Costa was started with a dream to create something new and beautiful that would positively impact everyone it touched. This desire, with growth and success, has evolved into much more than a dream. It benefits numerous individuals and families, from our office and fine jewelry staff members, marketing and sales personnel, charity recipients, world-class luxury resort and boutique partners, to each and every one of our many satisfied clients. We have great momentum and strive for continual growth and improvement in every facet of our organization.
In this spirit of growth and positive impact, we are introducing a new position and welcoming key individuals as Sales Consultants.Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Professional in business, marketing, finance, entrepreneur or related field.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Understanding the sales process for B2C & B2B.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- Can-do and positive attitude.
- Organized, consistent, trust worthy, reliable, punctual and results driven.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparation of monthly sales management plans.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Confidently deliver sales presentations to a range of prospective clients, from Corporate Directors to consumers.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Conduct in-person and virtual meetings with established/potential clients assess needs and promote products and/or services.
- Addressing client requests for initial purchases, credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- 1099 Independent Contractor, 100% Commission based income.
- Earn commission on wholesale and retail sales.
- Printed materials and product samples will be provided on loan for sales support.
- La Costa will not be responsible for any expenses incurred for sales activities.
- La Costa executives, operations and marketing staff will provide leadership and support to bolster your efforts and success.
If you are up for a great challenge and working with wonderful people and amazing products, please complete the form below and submit your resume to CustomerService@LaCostaOrganicJewelry.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Owner & Designer