Warranty and Exchange Policy
La Costa strives to provide excellent customer service and increase customer satisfaction on a continual basis. It is our desire to ensure your complete satisfaction. If there is anything we can do to improve our service and offering please email us at Support@LaCostaGirl.com We greatly appreciate your input and suggestions.
Within 45 days of receipt, if your La Costa item(s) requires repair or replacement due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it or replace it with the same or similar product. If the same style item is not in stock but is available for special order, we will offer to make the item and deliver it to you within 4-6 weeks. Otherwise, please select an item of equal value or a merchandise credit. If the product you choose to exchange is of a lesser value than the original product, La Costa will issue you a credit in the amount of the difference for a future purchase.
Each piece of La Costa jewelry is handcrafted. Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
After 45 days and for up to six months, if you find that your item needs repair due to manufacturer defect, we will repair your item at no additional charge. Please provide the original sales receipt or transaction id #. The customer only pays for shipping, and La Costa pays for return shipping. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at Support@LaCostaGirl.com
La Costa jewelry is not impervious to normal wear, activities or trauma. This is particularly true for rings and bracelets. We do not provide warranties for damage due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require “building up” or restoration work as normal wear.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs(s) allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
Product Mailing Instructions
Please follow these instructions for Manufacturer Defective Product Returns:
- eMail Support@LaCostaGirl.comreason for return and a picture of item to receive Return Merchandise Authorization RMA
- La Costa will eMail you a shipping label to affix to your return package
- Please use original packaging provided and/or use a sturdy box and carefully package by individually wrapping each piece to protect from damage
Note: La Costa pays for all shipping fees.
Please follow these instructions for Exchanges and Repairs:
- eMail Support@LaCostaGirl.com reason for return and a picture of item to receive Return Merchandise Authorization RMA
- Send via a traceable carrier with insurance valued at your total cost
- eMail tracking number upon shipment
- Please use original packaging provided and/or a sturdy box and carefully package by individually wrapping each piece to protect from damage
- Mail to: La Costa 17670 Cinquez Park Rd East, Jupiter, FL 33458 Phone Number:561-281-2747
Note: The customer only pays for shipping to La Costa, and La Costa pays for return shipping.
All warranty claims must be processed directly through La Costa. Please contact Support@LaCostaGirl.com
Warranty Conditions and Exclusions
The foregoing Manufacturer Warranty and Complimentary Services are available only to the person who purchased the covered product from La Costa or an Authorized Retail Partner.
Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than La Costa will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
La Costa pieces are handcrafted where by every gemstone is hand selected and cut to specification. Our production process requires much care and time to develop such special and high quality pieces. Special order and out of stock items may take up to 6 weeks to ship. In stock items are available for immediate delivery.
Our standard shipping service is UPS and FedEx ground. Additional shipping fees apply for expedited shipping, and the following destinations: Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. protectorates and international locations. La Costa ships all items with signature required. If customer chooses to waive signature required, they will carry full responsibility for lost items.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any and all information you provide on this website will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
La Costa may change this policy by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are in accordance with any changes. This policy is effective as of December 1, 2012.
To provide you excellent service and support, La Costa may maintain personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. This information will be used to process orders as requested. We may also use personal information to keep you informed of special events and product promotions. To provide increased financial data controls. La Costa online transactions are protected by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we maintain and adhere to secure technology and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all information collected.